Do you have any questions, are you looking for professional recommendations or do you need an individual new development? Please feel free to contact us at any time and benefit from our know-how. Together, we will find the right solution for you. Promised!
|Formerly known as:||RS185|
|Filling content:||18.0 l (4.76 gal)|
|Total content||20.0 l (5.28 gal)|
|Max. operating pressure:||6 bar (88 psi)|
|Tare weight:||approx. 5.00 kg|
|Carrying method:||Can be carried on the back|
|Scope of application:||pH 1 - 9*|
|Nozzle:||1.1 mm, Brass, Hollow cone nozzle|
|Spray wand:||360° rotatable, 50 cm, Brass, curved|
|Hose:||150 cm, reinforced with fabric insert, D10|
|Manometer:||Pressure gauge with indicator|
|Pump:||Plastic piston pump|
|RRP incl. VAT:||€ 167.00|
*MESTO recommends a full resistance test.
- Hose reinforced with fabric insert
- Hollow cone nozzle for plant protection products on trees and shrubs
- Incl. special grease for servicing and maintaining moving parts.
- Incl. filler screen for pre-filtering self-prepared biological mixtures
- Pump lever with adjustable length and width can be installed on left or right side.
- Embossed filling level scale to monitor the filling level at all times
- Large, ergonomically-shaped back support area for particularly comfortable carrying
- Professional back harness with chest strap and hip belt for back-friendly working
- Spray shield holder for storage of the spray shield on the sprayer
- Spray and extension wand bracket for space-saving and safe storage
- Extra large filling opening with screen, tank cap, integrated measuring cup and captive loop. Thanks to the drain channel, any spilled liquid flows away from your back.
- Safety latch on the shut-off valve prevents unintentional spraying.
- Ergonomic shut-off valve with filter and control pressure gauge helps protect your wrist. Filter is easy to clean and prevents clogging of the nozzle. The operating pressure is always in view to ensure optimal spraying.
Spare part not found? We are happy to help!
Accessories not found? We are happy to help!
- Strengthening plants