Do you have any questions, are you looking for professional recommendations or do you need an individual new development? Please feel free to contact us at any time and benefit from our know-how. Together, we will find the right solution for you. Promised!
|Filling content:||7.5 l (1.98 gal)|
|Total content||9.0 l (2.38 gal)|
|Max. operating pressure:||6 bar (88 psi)|
|Tare weight:||approx. 4.70 kg|
|Carrying method:||Can be carried at the side|
|Scope of application:||pH 5 - 9*|
|Nozzle:||80 - 02, Ceramic, Flat jet nozzle|
|Spray wand:||360° rotatable, 50 cm, Brass|
|Hose:||150 cm, reinforced with fabric insert, cold flexible, oil resistant, D10|
|Safety valve:||integrated in the tank cap|
|Manometer:||Pressure gauge with indicator|
|Pump:||Brass with steel piston rod and 2-handed handle|
|RRP incl. VAT:||€ 446.00|
- Nozzle for liquids requiring fine distribution
- Carrying strap for carrying at the side over the shoulder
- The constant flow valve (1.5 bar) is designed to maintain a constant pressure and thus guarantees a constant, economical output of medium.
- Spray and extension wand bracket for space-saving and safe storage
- Base with foot ring for a sturdy foothold when pumping
- Extra large separate filling opening for simple filling, emptying and cleaning of the tank without having to unscrew the pump.
- Safety latch on the shut-off valve prevents unintentional spraying.
- Ergonomic shut-off valve with filter and control pressure gauge helps protect your wrist. Filter is easy to clean and prevents clogging of the nozzle. The operating pressure is always in view to ensure optimal spraying.
Accessories not found? We are happy to help!
- Controlling epidemics and tropical diseases