Do you have any questions, are you looking for professional recommendations or do you need an individual new development? Please feel free to contact us at any time and benefit from our know-how. Together, we will find the right solution for you. Promised!
Compression sprayer, 10 l
The compression sprayer is the perfect helper for the garden and professional applications. It offers plenty of comfort, such as an ergonomic shut-off valve with integrated filter and a 2 bar constant flow valve.
- Constant flow valve (2 bar)
- Pump holder
- Ergonomic shut-off valve with filter
Store locatorDo you need help?
Service: +49 7141 272-0
|Formerly known as:||INOX|
|Filling content:||10.0 l (2.64 gal)|
|Total content||13.0 l (3.44 gal)|
|Max. operating pressure:||6 bar (88 psi)|
|Tare weight:||approx. 4.80 kg|
|Carrying method:||Can be carried on the back|
|Nozzle:||1.1 mm, Brass, Hollow cone nozzle|
|Spray wand:||360° rotatable, 50 cm, Brass, curved|
|Hose:||250 cm, with safety interlock, Spiral hose|
|Manometer:||Pressure gauge with indicator|
|Pump:||Brass with steel piston rod and 2-handed handle|
- Incl. filler screen for pre-filtering self-prepared biological mixtures
- Padded carrying strap for greater wearer comfort when carrying at the side over the shoulder
- The constant flow valve (2 bar) is designed to maintain a constant pressure and thus guarantees a constant, economical output of medium.
- Stocked spare parts compartment with spare seals
- Pump holder prevents soiling of the pump when filling.
- Spray and extension wand bracket for space-saving and safe storage
- Base with foot ring for a sturdy foothold when pumping
- Extra large filling opening with integrated filling funnel for simple filling and emptying without any spillage.
- Safety latch on the shut-off valve prevents unintentional spraying.
- Ergonomic shut-off valve with filter helps protect your wrist. Filter is easy to clean and prevents clogging of the nozzle.
- Spiral hose with safety interlock
Spare part not found? We are happy to help!
Accessories not found? We are happy to help!
- Strengthening plants